Sunday, November 11, 2012

In the hospital, in the maternity ward but not to have a baby....

photo.JPG by lelloavengers
photo.JPG, a photo by lelloavengers on Flickr.

I took my sketchbook to the hospital with me and sketched my hand with the IV shortly after the hysterectomy friday. Must have had some good drugs as I am home today and feeling better but not up to sketching again yet.

Maternity ward
Listening to babies cry
Proud patents talking


Hello all at haiku my heart, and sunday sketches and creative everyday!

9 comments:

  1. hope all is well with you, I think you're a hero for actually sketching while in the hospital. Get well soon!
    Best,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you recovery quickly. Hard to be in the maternity ward, but I'm glad you didn't have to be there long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speedy recovery! Sending hugs and warm wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a complete and swift recovery........maybe your recovery period will allow some extra time for art!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feelling better soon and kudos for even thinking of sketching while lying recovering from such an operation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take it easy there Andrea....and hope whatever the reason for the surgery is all sorted :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. those drugs must have been pretty good as your sketch is very cool... hope you are on the mend quickly...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you good healing thoughts Andrea. I feel a tug in my heart with your haiku and reason for being in the maternity ward... Much love.

    ReplyDelete