Friday, May 22, 2015

My news!

I have news! I will just blurt it out...

I am going to be in a book!!!!!

I am very excited! Walter Foster publishing is doing a mandala book! It's a how to book for creating mandalas and they saw my art online and asked if i would be interested in contributing! Of course, i was, so the book is already underway! I will have 6 mandalas in it, and i have been happily painting away! And, yes, every sentence there needed an exclamation point!!!

I am posting one today that i decided not to use. I like it but wasn't totally pleased so i decided to redo it before submitting to the book. 

I will add a link when the book is ready, it is all moving pretty quickly.....








9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can see why they want you to be a part of it. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Lovely and different mandala compared with how I make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you-gorgeous mandala Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your mandalas are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! I love the look of nature incorporated in the mandala. Very happy for you and hope this brings even more art work to you in the furture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mandalas over the years are stunning!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Well deserved those works of art take so much patience!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! If this one was a reject I can't wait to see the ones you included!

    ReplyDelete